Attorneys Serving Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Louisiana
Education And Legal Career
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor – 1990
- Awards: Adams & Reese Scholarship (1989)
- Senior Fellow
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Arts – 1985
- Overturn to the Cultural Season Award 1984
Speaking Engagements and Awards
- The Pro Bono Project Award for Distinguished Service December (2015)
- Panelist, Vulture Venturers for CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) of New Orleans (August 2010)
- Panelist for several conferences produced by Information Management Network (IMN) for Real Estate Workouts and Special Asset Officers in Florida, Georgia and Illinois. (2011- 2014)
If you are looking for a law firm that has knowledge and experience, you will find it with Simien & Simien, LLC.
Our firm consists of lawyers licensed to practice in Texas, Louisiana & Mississippi. In addition to these states, we provide representation to clients in various other parts of the country with proper local co-counsel associations. We maintain a trial and appellate litigation practice with an emphasis on serious injury and wrongful death resulting from industrial, vehicular, and other life-threatening or debilitating accidents. The recoveries on individual cases has varied so you should contact us to discuss the potential recovery in your case.
Any information contained on this website does not constitute
legal advice and does not establish an
Our team of dedicated Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi attorneys represent injured persons throughout Louisiana, including Alexandria, Opelousas, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Houma-Thibodeaux, New Orleans, Shreveport, Monroe, and throughout Mississippi and areas of Texas including Orange, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston and the other metro areas.