Caleb Edward Brown is a Licensed Attorney in Louisiana and Mississippi and Practices in the Firm's Personal Injury Department. In this Role, Caleb Represents Persons Suffering Serious Injuries from Offshore and Admiralty Accidents, 18-Wheeler and Other Auto Accidents, Pharmaceutical and Medical Products Injuries, Asbestos Exposure and Mesothelioma Injuries, Products Liability Injuries and Other Serious Injuries and Death Claims. The Firm Has Represented Thousands of Accident and Injury Victims and Provides Personal Injury Related Services Throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
Caleb was born in Corinth, Mississippi and raised in Hattiesburg, MS. Caleb and his wife Victoria are excited to join the "Red Stick" community and look forward to helping those suffering from injustice.
Caleb is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he received a B.A. in International Studies with a minor in Mandarin Chinese in 2014. While attending Southern Miss, Caleb also attended Beijing Language and Culture University where he received a certificate of intensive language studies in 2013. Caleb then attended the University of Mississippi: School of Law, where he graduated in 2019. While at Ole Miss, Caleb also attended Cambridge University: Downing College in 2017, as well as the Hague Academy of International Law in 2018.
During his time at the University of Mississippi School of Law, Caleb was elected as a Senator of the Student Bar Association, a Senior Editor of the Mississippi Journal of Space Law, a Managing Editor of the Mississippi Sports Law Review, elected as a sitting member of the Honor Council, elected Secretary and later President of the Gorove Society of International Law, elected as Education Chair of the Black Law Student Association, and finally participated as a Staff member of the Business Law Forum. Caleb also previously worked as Summer Legal Clerk with Supreme Court of Mississippi in the office of Justice James W. Kitchens
Caleb Joined Simien & Simien in April of 2021 and he looks forward to helping its many clients needing legal counsel and assistance.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- Juris Doctorate - 2019
- Honors: Senator – Student Bar Association
- Honors: Member - Honor Council
- Honors: Secretary, President - Gorove Society for International Law
- Honors: Education Chair - Black Law Student Association
- Honors: Staff - Business Law Forum
- The Hague Academy of International Law, , Hague
- Certificate of Legal Studies: International Private Investment Law and Arbitration - 2018
- Cambridge University, Downing College, Cambridge
- Legal Studies Exchange Program: Arbitration, Ethics, Public and Private International Law - 2017
- University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: Leadership Scholarship Award
- Honors: Dr. John E. Gonzales Study Abroad Scholarship
- Honors: President - Students for Human Rights
- Honors: Discus, Javelin, Shotput Thrower - Southern Miss Track and Field Team – NCAA Div. I
- Honors: Treasurer - Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society
- Honors: “Best Orator” - Undergraduate Research Conference Award
- Major: International Studies
- Minor: Foreign Languages: Mandarin Chinese