- Louisiana Appeals Court Upholds Wrongful Death Award for Parents of 2016 Crash Victims
- Baton Rouge Law Firm Simien & Simien Launches Series of Informative Oil Field Contamination Webpages
- Louisiana Oil Property Damage Lawyers at Simien & Simien, LLC, File Lawsuit against PPG/Axiall on Behalf of Landowners Whose Property Has Been Damaged
- Louisiana Attorney Jimmy Simien Responds to Proposed Legislation Aimed at Regulating Legacy Oil Damage Property Claims
- Simien & Simien, LLC, Investigate Deaths and Injuries Associated with GM Ignition Switch Recall after NHTSA Accuses Automaker of Rejecting Safer Components for Cheaper Parts
- Law Firm Simien & Simien, LLC, Releases List of Top Oil-Producing Parishes in Louisiana, Offers Legal Advice on Claims Arising from Oil Field or Pipeline Contamination
- Louisiana Car Accident Attorneys at Simien & Simien, LLC, Providing Legal Evaluations to Owners of Recalled General Motors Vehicles Who May Be Eligible for Compensation
- Simien & Simien, LLC, is Investigating Talcum Powder Claims for Women Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer
Attorneys Serving Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi
If you are looking for a law firm that has knowledge and experience, you will find it with Simien & Simien, LLC.
Our firm consists of lawyers licensed to practice in Texas, Louisiana & Mississippi. In addition to these states, we provide representation to clients in various other parts of the country with proper local co-counsel associations. We maintain a trial and appellate litigation practice with an emphasis on serious injury and wrongful death resulting from industrial, vehicular, and other life-threatening or debilitating accidents. The recoveries on individual cases has varied so you should contact us to discuss the potential recovery in your case.
Any information contained on this website does not constitute
legal advice and does not establish an
Our team of dedicated Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi attorneys represent injured persons throughout Louisiana, including Alexandria, Opelousas, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Houma-Thibodeaux, New Orleans, Shreveport, Monroe, and throughout Mississippi and areas of Texas including Orange, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston and the other metro areas.