Car Accident Attorneys in Baton Rouge & Lake Charles, Louisiana
Have you been injured due to someone texting, driving drunk or driving carelessly? Don’t let an insurance company pay you just anything. Take action. From DUIs to running red lights, we have represented accident victims for over 25 years get results in financial compensation cases. Being seriously injured is difficult and rehabilitation can take months. We understand and will put our personal injury knowledge to work for you.
Representation To Help Seek Compensation
If you have suffered and are still suffering, you need the help from an empathetic legal team. We can put our experience to work for you in seeking financial damages to pay medical bills and other expenses. The legal advocates at the respected firm of Simien & Simien, LLC, are compassionate, yet assertive, using a solid strategy, we will fight for the maximum compensation for your injuries. With offices in Baton Rouge, Lake Charles and New Iberia outside of Lafayette, our legal representation is convenient. If you can’t come to us, we will travel to you. Please call and talk to us today.
Automobile Collision Causes
You drive safely, but everyone does not. Accidents happen every day, but you can prevent them by driving safely and avoiding certain behaviors. Some of the most common causes of motor vehicle crashes include:
- Distracted driving, including accidents caused by texting
- Careless/reckless driving
- Excessive speed
- Driver error
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Motor vehicle malfunctions and defects
- Road issues
Our Louisiana attorneys offer bold defense yet compassionate counsel. Our commitment to clients includes taking care of all the details — including getting you the medical attention you need. Personalized attention and skilled investigative techniques offer dedicated advocacy to help strive for your most favorable results.
Contact Us And Know Your Rights, Your First Consultation Is Free
We will have your best interests — including your physical, emotional and financial recovery — in mind. That’s not always the case with insurance companies who may want to hurriedly write out a check. We look out for you. Please call our offices at 225-224-2222 or email us brief info to discuss your circumstances with an auto accident attorney today.
- 1.4 Million Chrysler Cars Recalled for Security Flaw
- 5 mistakes to avoid after a car accident
- What To Do After A Car Accident
- Car Crashes into Baton Rouge Dental Office
- Car Seat Installation Safety Tips for Parents
- Car Smashes into Oncoming School Bus, Seven Taken to Hospital
- Famous Driverless Cars of Movies & Television
- How do you keep the kids optimally safe in the car?
- Police Officer Injured in Five-Car Accident in LaFayette
- What You Should Know About Car Accident Liability
- What’s tapping the brakes on self-driving cars?
- Worst Cars for Teen Drivers
- You can avoid many leading causes of car crashes